- My tags:
- About me:
- I'm a work-at-home mom of 2 wonderful little boys and wife of an amazing husband.
- My interests:
- Reading, cooking, biking, scrapbooking, love taking pictures, time with family and friends.
- How I de-stress:
- Taking a walk, exercising, being outside, reading.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure. We need to have failure to be able to grow. Failure is our stepping stones to success!
- Adjective to describe me:
From Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
Joined 25th July 2008
My Day Snapshot
MommyOFtwo hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
Be DEPT FREE!