- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- My little boy moved into MY house and I didn't move into HIS house. This is very important for me to remember every day when I want to give him everything because I love him so much. It isn't about what they get but the time you spend with them.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- When my child is throwing a fit, and yes he does this often, I IGNORE him. So many people tell me that I should "spank his little behind," but I find that silence is a killing force in its own right.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Rivers and I like to take trips to the Dollar Store and sort the toys into the correct baskets and racks. These stores are always so cluttered - it is the most engaging way I could find to teach him that cleaning up is fun!
From Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
Joined 6th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
ONEsie hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I want to be contacted by a political campaign to share my personal ideas on how we can change early childhood education in America.
I want to develop a grass roots campaign for early childhood educational reform where the parents are in charge and not the government.
I want to de-clutter my house.
Goals I am working on:
1. Getting an article into a parenting magazine
2. Have over 300 unique visitors on my website per day
3. Bring in monthly revenue of 20 thousand dollars or more
Projects I am working on:
1. Shopping cart for the website
2. Press releases
3. Project plans for four year old members