- My tags:
- early education is the key, montessori believer, preschool mom, live and learn, ready by five, spa mom, learning to relax
- About me:
- I am the CEO of Wiggle Giggle Learn, an online resource center and learning program for parents of children birth to five. After 15 years in the kindergarten classroom, I wanted to make a bigger difference in education. Parents are the key, therefore, I am sharing all the secrets to early learning!
- My interests:
- dancing, going to the spa, collecting angels, exercise
- My website/blog:
- http://www.wigglegigglelearn.com http://traceybryantstuckey.wordpress.com
- How I de-stress:
- Aromatherapy in a hot bath or a long walk
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Let yourself be saved by criticism rather than destroyed by praise
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- A New Earth
- My favorite movie:
- Sleepless in Seattle
From Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
Joined 6th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
ONEsie hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I want to be contacted by a political campaign to share my personal ideas on how we can change early childhood education in America.
I want to develop a grass roots campaign for early childhood educational reform where the parents are in charge and not the government.
I want to de-clutter my house.
Goals I am working on:
1. Getting an article into a parenting magazine
2. Have over 300 unique visitors on my website per day
3. Bring in monthly revenue of 20 thousand dollars or more
Projects I am working on:
1. Shopping cart for the website
2. Press releases
3. Project plans for four year old members