- I run Wiggle Giggle Learn
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I can work from home. I enjoy taking my little boy back and forth from preschool and interacting with other mothers. As a kindergarten teacher, I felt more like an authority to other parents and never like I really fit in. Teachers have the same parenting struggles of anyone else, believe me!
- Worst thing about my job:
- Eating too much!
- My dream job:
- My dream job is the job I have right now - CEO of www.wigglegigglelearn.com. Helping other parents realize how to ensure success for their little ones.
From Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
Joined 6th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
ONEsie hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I want to be contacted by a political campaign to share my personal ideas on how we can change early childhood education in America.
I want to develop a grass roots campaign for early childhood educational reform where the parents are in charge and not the government.
I want to de-clutter my house.
Goals I am working on:
1. Getting an article into a parenting magazine
2. Have over 300 unique visitors on my website per day
3. Bring in monthly revenue of 20 thousand dollars or more
Projects I am working on:
1. Shopping cart for the website
2. Press releases
3. Project plans for four year old members