- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- So take note of specific MOMENTS. Remember a smile, forget a lot of what is pushed on you. My favorite, when the day is rough, "breathe in" your baby and know that you can make it through.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- A lot of it :) I ignore the advice that tells me to let my daughter cry it out. Only because she is 5 months old and I have an extremely difficult time doing this.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Everything. Playing with her and my husband. She is just starting to develop motor skills and laughs a lot more. It is great.
From Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Joined 16th December 2007
My Day Snapshot
Tiffany hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Tiffany hasn't written a life to-do list yet.