- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Two adult stepdaughters, one daughter age 7
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- You can't give too many hugs! Even when our kids are acting their worst, a hug can calm things down quickly and let them know we love them, even when we're disciplining them.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Time-outs. They have never worked with our daughter who is now 7. Interestingly, we get better results with a "time-in!"
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Walking and biking around the neighborhood in the late afternoon. It's a great way for us as a family to unwind and reconnect after busy days at school and work.
From Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
Joined 3rd June 2007
My Day Snapshot
PunditMom hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
PunditMom hasn't written a life to-do list yet.