- My tags:
- public relations, first-time mom, full-time career
- About me:
- I've always been career-driven, and was a bit behind in getting bitten by the baby bug. We became parents for the first time when I was just shy of turning 33, and the Hubby had just turned 45. (Early 2007) We knew we would both need to keep working to support our little family, but I didn't realize how difficult the balancing act of personal and professional life would become after I added "mom" to one of my titles. I struggle to do as much as I can (you can't truly have it all in life), while still remaining sane. I'm a public relations professional, firefighter (seriously), wife and mother. I'm sure there are a few more titles I'm missing in there!
- My interests:
- Writing, reading, sleeping, spending time with my husband, child and cat.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- sleeping, playing with my child, taking a long bath
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Make every moment of your day count!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Any of the Anne of Green Gables books and The Great Gatsby
- My favorite movie:
- Too many to list.
From Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Joined 25th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
RC hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
RC hasn't written a life to-do list yet.