- My tags:
- financial planning, guidance, asset protection, counsel, financial advice, divorce planning
- About me:
- I'm a singe dad of two incredible kids. I run a financial planning firm in Newton, MA and have been helping women make more intelligent decisions about money for over 20 years. I also do some stand up comedy. I also work as liaison between the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston and the Financial Planning Assoc of MA. We help provide pro bono financial planning for their patients and families in need.
- My interests:
- Reading, walking, the beach, hanging with my kids, comedy, working out, health and nutrition.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- I walk 3 to 4 miles each morning or do 45 min of cardio which is a great de-stressor for me. Meditation most mornings
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Best advice I got is to love your children unconditionally. There are times we may not like their behavior but i can honestly say they are the best thing that ever happened to me. No one told me it would be so much work though!
- Adjective to describe me:
- Specialize in helping women empower themselves financially.
- My favorite book:
- Too many to chose from but a recent one is Water for Elephants. So well written I couldn't put it down.
Rick Fingerman CFP, CDFA
From Newton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 29th August 2008
My Day Snapshot
Rick Fingerman CFP, CDFA hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Rick Fingerman CFP, CDFA hasn't written a life to-do list yet.