- About me:
- I'm a very crafty person and love to create in all mediums. I homeschool my twelve year old daughter.
- My interests:
- Reading, writing, playing guitar and camping.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Bubble bath and a glass of Chardonnay.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Not everything in life can be fit into a schedule.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follet
- My favorite movie:
From Ottawa, Canada
Joined 26th July 2007
My Day Snapshot
Sheri hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Swim with dolphins, take a tour of European Medieval Castles, be on the Antiques Roadshow.
Goals I am working on:
Starting up an on-line store to sell my costumes.
Projects I am working on:
Organizing fabrics and notions.
Making costumes from existing supply of fabric and notions.
Resisting the urge to go out and buy more fabric and notions.