- I run SendOutCards
- How many hours I work:
- 0 to 20 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- SendOutCards is so much fun because I get to help people stay in touch with the people that matter most in their life both personally and professionally. It has also helped me as a busy mom to never forget a birthday or special event, or even just tell someone I'm thinking of them by sending them a greeting card in a matter of seconds. My hubby's business/products have helped me lose the weight from my last pregnancy and have the energy to keep up with my very energetic "A-Team" Amber, Aubrey, Aidan & Aren....it's great fun!
- Worst thing about my job:
- I sometimes don't have enough help with my kids so I can reach more clients...anyone who sees the products loves them, it's just a matter of getting them in front of enough people and that really is the only downfall for me! :)
- My dream job:
- I'm living it!! I love being a mom, I love that I'm able to be home with my kids and be there for them, watch them grow, and also have a business that gives me something that is mine and that I can accomplish that my kids can't undo...I love my kids to death, but I could clean my house 10x's a day and you'd never know it by the way they mess it up! HA! I also love going to networking meetings and sharing my business as well as learning about other peoples businesses and how I can help them or work together to create success for each other through referrals.
From Clearwater, Florida, United States
Joined 4th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Christine Eisenman hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I AM building my business up to the point where I'm replacing my hubby's salary and he can be home with us and work on his business and we can homeschool the kids and travel and just enjoy life without a schedule again!
Goals I am working on:
Losing another 10lbs. I want to get back to my ideal weight of 125. I'm at 135lbs now. (I've lost 8lbs in 4wks) I'm also working on getting to Manager in my SOC business.