- About me:
- I am a Work at home mom to four children married to a great supportive husband, Ned for 6 years. I am also a birthmom to a set of twin girls who just turned 10. I look enjoy learning and expanding on what I do know to help others. My passion is to help moms with the smaller things in life that they need help with and may not know where to turn.
- My interests:
- My hobbies are Crafting, cooking/baking, gardening, reading, and playing the piano. Other interests are learning about my past and my heritage I am an American Indian, I did not grow up around the influence hardly so now as an adult I am working on learning as much as I can so I am able to share this wonderful history with my children, we do spend a lot of weekends at Pow Wows.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.tamara-wilson.com http://www.mommyland.com http://www.moms-directory.com http://www.momsagourmet.com
- How I de-stress:
- Probably talking a walk in the park or golf course listening to a podcast helps me clear my mind.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- The best piece of advice as a professional mom would be to schedule time for everything work and kids/family so nothing gets pushed aside.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Tell Me Your Dreams By Sydney Sheldon
- My favorite movie:
- Parent Trap (the original)
From Spokane, Washington, United States
Joined 20th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Tamara Wilson hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Tamara Wilson hasn't written a life to-do list yet.