- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 14, 13, 5, 4
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- The One thing that I will always follow no matter what would be my instincts. I feel that it is helped with my faith in the Lord and that is one way He speaks to me therefore my gut will not turn me in the wrong direction.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- For me the advice I let go in one ear and out the other is probably anything to do with spanking or swatting to me its the same and for our household it is not something we do to help keep all four children feel safe in our home.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Wow I am not able to pick only one. Cooking and crafting with the kids are always a blast plus they help test my patience, I think both are great bonding experiences plus they are learning skills they need for their lives ahead. The other is day trips, I love going to the park, zoo or just the mall for us it helps open up conversations that we may not get just kicking back together. It helps the boys (my oldest two) open up since they are not focused on the talk but more what is going on and the important stuff seems to flow out.
From Spokane, Washington, United States
Joined 20th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Tamara Wilson hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Tamara Wilson hasn't written a life to-do list yet.