- My tags:
- family, parenting, kids, product reviews, mommyblogger
- About me:
- Elizabeth is a stay-at-home Mom (an oxymoron, really, since she is found in her minivan running errands more than sheÃ?Â¢??s at home) and enjoys writing about the trials and tribulations of raising 4 children, a rambunctious lab and killer dust bunnies. Mom to an artistic teenager (Thing One is 13) a drama tween (Thing Two is 11) a female version of Jim Carey (Mini-me 6) and one lonely boy (The Boy is 8) there IS plenty of blogging material, trust me!
- My interests:
- Gardening, cooking, reading and sky diving - the last one, not really.
- My website/blog:
- http://thisfullhouse.com http://thisfullhouse.com/reviews http://family.com http://greenmomfinds.com http://imperfectparent.com http://momsspeakup.com
- How I de-stress:
- Reading and going on play dates, with my husband.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Let the answering machine get it!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Stand, by Stephen King
- My favorite movie:
- Too many to choose from...
From Red Bank, New Jersey, United States
Joined 23rd May 2007
My Day Snapshot
Liz Thompson hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To take my kids to Disney World - they are 13, 11, 8 and 6 - because, it seems they ARE the only kids on our block who've never been!
Goals I am working on:
Improving on (not to mention, marketing) my freelance writing skills and working toward becoming a professional mommy blogging advocate!
Projects I am working on:
Mom Blogger Panelist for Marketing to Moms Business Conferences in Anaheim, CA and Chicago, IL - October, 2007.