- I work as a consultant/freelancer
- Writing & Editing
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Being available and flexible enough to adjust to my children's schedules.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Not being able to shut the door and leave the office, at the end of the day.
- My dream job:
- Living it, now - but, with less pay.
From Red Bank, New Jersey, United States
Joined 23rd May 2007
My Day Snapshot
Liz Thompson hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To take my kids to Disney World - they are 13, 11, 8 and 6 - because, it seems they ARE the only kids on our block who've never been!
Goals I am working on:
Improving on (not to mention, marketing) my freelance writing skills and working toward becoming a professional mommy blogging advocate!
Projects I am working on:
Mom Blogger Panelist for Marketing to Moms Business Conferences in Anaheim, CA and Chicago, IL - October, 2007.