- About me:
- I live in London UK. I own and run a ecomm store called U-Handbag.com that sells everything you need to make handbags at home. I write a blog that accompanies my business, I write for a UK craft Magazine, and I also write a Craft Business blog. And I love what I do!
- My interests:
- Sewing bags, drumming, rock climbing, films, cooking, cycling, reading, surfing the net.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.u-handbag.com/ http://u-handbag.typepad.com/ http://emomsathome.com/craft-boom/
- How I de-stress:
- I sew a bag, walk the dog, cook a nice meal, treat myself to a posh hair cut (every few months!)
- Best advice I've gotten:
- We all get days when we think we are 'impostors', just ignore those feelings and carry on. Also, fear is not always negative.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Too many!
- My favorite movie:
- See above
From Londonderry, England
Joined 3rd October 2007
My Day Snapshot
U-Handbag hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
U-Handbag hasn't written a life to-do list yet.