- My tags:
- family, podcast, organization, simple, quick tips, interviews, time savers
- About me:
- VickyandJen.com is a family resource website and podcast show dedicated to making life simple so you can enjoy what really matters. On the podcast, "What Really Matters", Vicky and Jen talk about hot family topics interviewing guests from parenting experts to nationally acclaimed authors, chefs to musicians, life coaches to doctors, and professional organizers to travel connoisseurs. Listeners can upload these informative radio-style shows directly from the website or iTunes and listen anytime. In addition to the podcast, Vicky and Jen provide a companion page of resources for each show with additional information for the listener. Vickyandjen.com shares recipes, kids activities and practical ideas you can really use to make every day more manageable so you can enjoy what really matters to you.
- My interests:
- SCUBA Diving, Cooking, Wheel Throwing Pottery, Renovating, Movies, Photography, Scrapbooking, Motorcycles, Reading
- My website/blog:
- http://www.vickyandjen.com/ http://vickyandjen.blogspot.com/
- How I de-stress:
- Oh, well that's easy! Listen to Vicky and Jen's podcast of course!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- No one's perfect.
- Adjective to describe me:
- Vicky: Open-Minded, Jen: Growing
- My favorite book:
- Vicky: Charlotte's Web, Jen: Anne Rule True Crime Books
- My favorite movie:
- Vicky: Toy Story, Jen: The Princess Bride
From Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Joined 25th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
VickyandJen.com hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Projects I am working on:
We're always looking for interview questions for one of our ongoing podcast series called "The Big O: Organization" with HGTV's Monica Ricci. Monica helps us to organize every room in our home, step by step, and all aspects of our lives. If there's anything you want to know about ORGANIZING she's your girl, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!