- My tags:
- ceo, jo miller, womens leadership coach, womens leadership coaching, executive coach, speaker
- About me:
- I am CEO of a leadership coaching and seminar company, Women's Leadership Coaching (WLC). We help corporate women realize their potential as leaders. I created the WLC leadership coaching system and over the past 9 years have logged thousands of hours coaching women managers and executives. I am passionate about helping women develop leadership skills, confidence and presence, and my specialty is working with women who want to break into leadership, in industries that have been traditionally considered 'a man's world'. Originally from Australia, I live in Silicon Valley with my husband Chris and Neko the cat.
- My interests:
- Time with family, running, gardening, and reading -- anything relating to women's involvement in the workplace, and the occaisional trashy novel.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Go for a good long run and watch the scenery go by.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Deborah Tannen: Talking from 9-5
- My favorite movie:
- The Life Aquatic
From Campbell, California, United States
Joined 31st July 2007
My Day Snapshot
Jo Miller hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Jo Miller hasn't written a life to-do list yet.