- My tags:
- entrepreneur, small business, business, mother, freelance, consultant, coach, consulting, productivity, speaker, planning, strategic
- About me:
- I'm the type of person who always has to be doing something. I left my government sector job three years ago to be self-employed so that I could take control of my own destiny. It's taken three years for me to feel like I really have my legs back underneath me. I have a client who calls me her business therapist. That may be the most accurate way to describe what I do! My job is to help entrepreneurs and small business owners feel more in control of their work.
- My interests:
- What?!? There's life outside of work? :) Actually, I really love what I do, so it all kind of "blends". I do occasionally get a million miles away from everyone and everything to scrapbook with friends.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.a25hourday.com http://www.theproductiveentrepreneur.com http://www.theproductiveentrepreneurblog.com
- How I de-stress:
- A nice hot jacuzzi bath - AHHHHHH...
- Adjective to describe me:
Joined 2nd July 2008
My Day Snapshot
Joy Duling hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Joy Duling hasn't written a life to-do list yet.