- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- In a relationship
- Parenting advice I follow:
- I am not my child's friend. That was instilled in me from very young. A parent can be fun but there has to be a line that never gets crossed. It keeps your children respectful and stays with them into adulthood.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Be your child's friend. Being the friend is what gets many parents into the situation of having unruly children who don't listen to them or respect them enough to take them seriously.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Watch movies or just chatting about everything and anything. I like to hear what he has to say on various subjects.
From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Joined 19th July 2007
My Day Snapshot
Adrienne Graham hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To be able to retire at 50, learn multiple languages and be wealthy.
Goals I am working on:
To grow my business to where I don't have to be 100% hands on all the time.
To lose 20 pounds.
Give more of my time for volunteering.
Raise an upstanding and self sufficient young man.
Projects I am working on: