- My interests:
- I love investing (I'm president of an investment club), traveling (my passport is burning a hole in my box), and cooking (I used to own a small catering business).
- My website/blog:
- http://www.huesconsulting.com http://empoweredcareerwoman.blogspot.com
- How I de-stress:
- Take a long relaxing bath in my jacuzzi tub, drive alone just to gather my thoughts, reading, taking a nap.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You CAN have it all. You just have to know how to handle it and balance it.
- Adjective to describe me:
- I'm a Senior Diversity Recruiter & Headhunter. An AIRS Certified Diversity Recruiter, inclusive diversity at senior levels is my focus. I develop tactical talent acquisition strategies and am the CEO/Chief Talent Acquisition Consultant for Hues Consulting
- My favorite book:
- I have so many!
- My favorite movie:
- All of the Jason Bourne series. Can't get enough of those.
From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Joined 19th July 2007
My Day Snapshot
Adrienne Graham hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To be able to retire at 50, learn multiple languages and be wealthy.
Goals I am working on:
To grow my business to where I don't have to be 100% hands on all the time.
To lose 20 pounds.
Give more of my time for volunteering.
Raise an upstanding and self sufficient young man.
Projects I am working on: