- I work as a consultant/freelancer
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I'm surrounded by childrens' books all day and I meet other women also love reading to their kids like I do.
- Worst thing about my job:
- My dream job:
- What I'm doing now.
From Chicago, Illinois, United States
Joined 2nd July 2008
My Day Snapshot
ahenry262 hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I want to start running again like I did before marriage. I was so stress-free then.
Goals I am working on:
Now that I've had my first Usborne Book show, I'd like to keep us the momentum and continue to network and book more parties. I also want to get back to reading one book per week, just for relaxation.
Projects I am working on:
Reaching Copper status with Usborne. Also I want to come home to a peaceful home and have that peace throughout the day, without feeling stressed.