- My tags:
- entrepreneur, author, internet, blogger, blog, aliza sherman, cybergrrl, webgrrl
- About me:
- I'm an older new mom (40s) living in Alaska with my family. I work from home with a babysitter helping out in the mornings. I consult clients on Internet and communications strategies and am also a freelance writer and author. Books include "Mom, Incorporated," "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Crowdsourcing," "PowerTools for Women in Business," "The Everything Blogging Book," and "Streetwise eCommerce." On the side, I do a little radio, TV and film and a lot of blogging and podcasting.
- My interests:
- I'm an avid RVer and Karaoke enthusiast.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.mediaegg.com/ http://babyfruit.typepad.com/ http://babyfruit.typepad.com/mediagirl http://workitmom.com/bloggers/entrepreneurmom/
- How I de-stress:
- Haven't figured that one out yet. Try to get a massage once a month.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Haven't gotten any yet
- Adjective to describe me:
- Human. Female. Wife. Mother. Author. Speaker. Activist. Consultant. Empowering others thru technology.
- My favorite book:
- Miles From Nowhere
- My favorite movie:
From Alaska, United States
Joined 20th April 2007
My Day Snapshot
Aliza Sherman hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Aliza Sherman hasn't written a life to-do list yet.