- I work as a consultant/freelancer
- Writing & Editing
- How many hours I work:
- 0 to 20 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- The fact that I can write AND earn money at the same time!
- Worst thing about my job:
- I can't afford to be picky about my assignments as a fledgling freelance writer yet, so I have to write about things I don't really care about. But it could be a lot, lot worse!
- My dream job:
- Working as a program developer for a non-profit program, preferably centered on women's or adolescent girls' issues, once I have my graduate degree.
From United States
Joined 11th July 2008
My Day Snapshot
Sandhya hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
~ Get a PsyD before I turn 35.
~ Open my own non-profit program for adolescent girls.
~ Buy a house with at least 5 acres of land with my husband
~ Write a chick lit book
~ Write a non fiction book about sexual abuse and motherhood
Goals I am working on:
~ Working on my Bachelor's in Psychology, and will graduate in May 2009.
~ Organizing information about graduate schools, so I can apply next year.
~ Working on some freelance writing as a way to earn some money, especially since I love writing!
~ Joining a creative writing group to get out of the house, meet other writers, develop my creative side and challenge myself more, intellectually.
Projects I am working on:
~ Trying to pursue many different writing assignments at once.
~ Trying to do as much work as possible now, before #2 comes along, so that when it's grad school application time I won't be super-stressed.
~ Working with a 9-month-old underfoot!