- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 2, 7
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- This takes having more than one child to learn unfortunately, but kids are strong and can resolve issues on their own more than we think. I learned with my son, the second-born, that if he falls he will pick himself right back up and be OK; we didn't know that with our daughter and would run to every fall and cry; they are now two very different kids. My seven year old daughter is no way as independent as my two year old son!
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- That "it's a stage they are going through" every time they misbehave. Every misbehavior should be addressed.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- For me just playing with them is priceless whether it's drawing, coloring or playing with toys I never lose sight of the fact that they grow fast and every moment should be cheried.
From Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Joined 29th November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Anna B hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Adjusting my career to accommodate my career goals while having the flexibility for kids and home
Goals I am working on:
Creating two new blogs
Organizing and getting through my daughter's first communion this year
Projects I am working on:
Potential businesses with friends
Creating baby book for my son Jacob (my daughter has many); one of the disadvantages to being born second