- About me:
- I'm a stay-@-home mom... sure, it's not a real job but it drains me emotionally. It takes a lot of patience... I love my daughter and my family, their most important people in my life...honestly. I mean, "Bringing the Steak home" is also hard... but I love Eric for taking care of his family I give him so much respect. He works all the time and he comes home all beat up from working or fixing up the houses. There are also days we don't get along but we always focus on Venice. We just have to work harder... but sometimes getting a break from each other is also a good thing. :P My favorite hobbies are well... lol, to be honest I havenÃ??Ã?Â¢??t done NOTHING... except being a mother. There's a lot of walking WITH a stroller. lol... playing with my Dog Aqulize and cleaning the house. I have my girls come over and hang, maybe even with their lil' ones. Well I donÃ??Ã?Â¢??t feel like telling my life story on this thing so just get to know me.
- My interests:
- reading, trying to relax... maybe even with a glass of wine.
- How I de-stress:
- read or take a stroll around the block.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Keep your child clean... sanatizer baby!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- what helped me most (recently) "Down Came the Rain" by Brook Sheilds
- My favorite movie:
- I'm a movie junkie, there's never just one.
From Bartonsville, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 28th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
anor_318 hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
anor_318 hasn't written a life to-do list yet.