- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Parenting a unexpected journey. An adventure that you only share once in a lifetime. So be the best you can be and do it well !
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- When it comes to partening expect the unexpected. Children are full of surprises even if we forget we were once children ourselves
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Dance in the living room. Read their favorite books and most of all sing & pray together. A family that prays together stays together
From California, United States
Joined 13th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Shelly hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Become a published writer. Be on the Oprah Winfrey show and help find a cure for Autisim
Goals I am working on:
Finishing up my B.A.
Projects I am working on:
Entering the U.S.A. Songwriting Comptetition and www.poetry.com entering my poems and monologues