- Full-time as a Family Life editor at The Post-Standard
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I get to spend my day talking to other moms about raising children.
- Worst thing about my job:
- There's too much to do everyday.
- My dream job:
- This is it. (Or I'd love to be a restaurant reviewer, too, or a famous chef. :)
From Syracuse, New York, United States
Joined 25th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Gina hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
To be more true to myself and not let other people's issue impact me.
- My son the baseball player.
- Me and Tyler Florence.
- The kids kayaking.
- My son and his first "girlfriend."
- Father-daughter dance.
- My daughter with some attitude.
- My daughter's first day of kindergarten.
- My daughter and her cousin.
- The whole family.
- Me and the hubby.
- My son rock climbing at the state fair.