- My tags:
- mother, blogger, writer, journalist
- About me:
- I'm a mom of two children, and I write about parenting for The Post-Standard in Upstate New York. I blog about being a mom at: http://blog.syracuse.com/family/
- My interests:
- running, scrapbooking, cooking, reading
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- doing a jigsaw puzzle or reading.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Remember, there's always tomorrow to finish things.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- "Eat, Pray, Love"
- My favorite movie:
- "Wuthering Heights"
From Syracuse, New York, United States
Joined 25th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Gina hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
To be more true to myself and not let other people's issue impact me.
- My son the baseball player.
- Me and Tyler Florence.
- The kids kayaking.
- My son and his first "girlfriend."
- Father-daughter dance.
- My daughter with some attitude.
- My daughter's first day of kindergarten.
- My daughter and her cousin.
- My son rock climbing at the state fair.
- The whole family.
- Me and the hubby.