- About me:
- Book lover. Artisan cheese afficionado. NPR junkie.
- My interests:
- Reading, travel, photography, modern design, and writing.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Yoga. A trip to Pt. Reyes, California. A massage.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- About working mom guilt: If you line up all the grown-ups in a room, there is no way you'll be able to sort them out by whether they were breast-fed/bottle-fed, co-sleeping/cry-it-out, had parents who worked in or outside of the home, or any of the other dividing-line issues we fret about. Relax.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- My favorite movie:
- Guys and Dolls
From Davis, California, United States
Joined 10th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Bookbelle hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Bookbelle hasn't written a life to-do list yet.