- My tags:
- banking, bookkeeping, money management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconcile
- About me:
- I'm a wife of 27 years and a mother of two sons, 19 and 16. I've recently started my own bookkeeping business from home in May of 2013, so I'm a brand new business needing advice. I also attend college working towards my CPA license.
- My interests:
- Bible studies, craft shows, decorating, and family time.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- I'm addicted to Spider Solitaire! ;) I love craft shows, kayaking, camp fires, and hiking. I love the outdoors.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't talk about your work with family; leave it behind.
- Adjective to describe me:
- I started a bookkeeping business, www.valleyviewbookkeeping.net, in May of 2013. I'm so excited to be an entrepreneur! I'm also a student at SUNY Adirondack working towards my Accounting degree.
- My favorite book:
- The Bible
- My favorite movie:
- It's a Wonderful Life
From United States
Joined 22nd July 2013
My Day Snapshot
bookkeepingmom hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
bookkeepingmom hasn't written a life to-do list yet.