- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Follow your heart, and do what works. (thanks, LLL- it still applies 24 years after weaning my oldest) Advice I'm giving myself starting today: Guilt is assigned only to those who act with wrong/selfish motives.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Anything rigid that doesn't allow personalities or individual situations to be taken into consideration.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Eat dinner together, family vacations, anything that makes us laugh
From Missouri, United States
Joined 9th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
MAC hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Work for myself, visit Italy
Goals I am working on:
organizing the 27 years worth of crap in my basement so my family has a safe place to go during a tornado warning
Projects I am working on:
Planning my oldest daughters wedding, and my middle kids graduation party. Landscaping the back yard