- My tags:
- french instructor, au pair local childcare coordinator
- About me:
- I teach French and I am also local childcare coordinator with Cultural Care Au Pair. My work is part-time and flexible so I can stay home and care for my two young daughters.
- My interests:
- theatre, acting, reading, playing piano and guitar, listening to music, working out at the gym, traveling abroad
- How I de-stress:
- Dropping off the kids at the Y's childcare and hitting the gym. I get some time to myself and try to work off some of that baby weight!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Put the kids first. What's more important - grading that composition or cuddling up with your 2-year-old to read a book?
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
- My favorite movie:
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 21st May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Caitlin hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Caitlin hasn't written a life to-do list yet.