- My tags:
- writer, sahm
- About me:
- Proud bi-racial SAHM with 4 kids. Humor gets me by everyday. Love to laugh!
- My interests:
- Writing and blogging about hot button topics.
- My website/blog:
- http://kamaya2.blogspot.com http://momsspeakup.com http://kamaya2.newsvine.com
- How I de-stress:
- Prayer and Church
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't take things so seriously.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- "Are You the One For Me" by Dr. Barbara DiAngelis
- My favorite movie:
- Dangerous Liasons
From Williamstown, New Jersey, United States
Joined 12th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
caramelsugarberry38 hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Go back to school for my Master's and Phd
Goals I am working on:
1) Losing weight and staying focused on riding my exercise bike everyday for 15-20 mins.
2) Becoming a better parent to my children than my parents were to me.
3) And having a fulfilling marriage based on real expectations and not fairy-tale ideals!
Projects I am working on:
Finishing my book that discusses a new approach to finding, keeping and marrying the man of your dreams!