- My tags:
- health, writer, coaching, speaker, activism, mothers movement, spirituality, self development, consciousness
- About me:
- I have a vision for strong, healthy families. My parents divorced when I was 11. I've been divorced twice. I had my son with my second husband. We had a software consulting firm together. When my son was born, I stopped working for 3 years to be a full time mom. I loved it! We were living in a small town in Iowa. All of my friends were spiritual and committed to holistic living. My husband left when my son was 3 and I have been on a path of personal growth to discover how I can make relationships work. I am now working for an organization committed to mothers and supporting the work of taking care of others. This is my third career transition adn I feel tha I have finally found my passion adn my home.
- My interests:
- Reading, writing, public speaking, dancing, horseback riding, walks along the ocean
- My website/blog:
- http://www.motherscenter.org www.MothersOughtToHaveEqualRights.org www.CatherineWright.net
- How I de-stress:
- Going to the beach. Listening to Enya with the lights down, candles light everywhere and just doing nothing.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You don't have to do it all. And asking for help is a good idea.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My dream since I was a young girl was to contribute to world peace. I have learned that world peace starts with peaceful people, one family, one organization, one person at a time. I am passionate about making a difference for families and for the compani
- My favorite book:
- The Holy Bible
- My favorite movie:
- Sense & Sensibilty
From Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Joined 21st June 2007
My Day Snapshot
Catherine hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Catherine hasn't written a life to-do list yet.