- About me:
- I work, I'm a mom, I thank God that my husband is such a great dad and wonderful co-parent. I volunteer at church a lot. I try to squeeze in as much with the kids as I can between 6pm and 8pm during the week, and we live for "Stay Home Days" (the weekend). I try to keep up with two blogs - one for the kids and one for me: justthemommy.blogspot.com and ispider.blogspot.com. I should probably spend the time on other things (like cleaning my house) but I really love the writing.
- My interests:
- photography, reading (when possible), writing blogs about my kids and my life
- How I de-stress:
- surf the web, reading mommy blogs & the news, watching Grey's Anatomy (always) and Heroes (usually).
- Best advice I've gotten:
- No one ever dies wishing they'd spent more time at work.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Secret Garden
- My favorite movie:
- The Wizard of Oz
From Lebanon, Indiana, United States
Joined 3rd May 2007
My Day Snapshot
Cheri hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Cheri hasn't written a life to-do list yet.