- Full-time as a Resource Development/Community Relations Coordinator
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Extremely stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- The elderly residents I visit with daily.
- Worst thing about my job:
- My boss doesn't check voicemail or e-mails, give power to the wrong people and has no follow through on anything he starts.
- My dream job:
- To be able to write all day long and eventually write the next great American novel.
From Denton, Texas, United States
Joined 14th December 2007
My Day Snapshot
Candance hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I am ready to be a first time homeowner! I\'m pre-approved but picking out the place you\'re going to live the rest of your life is way harder than, say, picking out a new pair of shoes.
Projects I am working on:
A memoir about being an anti-war protester and the wife of an Army officer deployed to Iraq and the effects it all had on my marriage, a fiction novel about being a young single mom trying to deal with her own issues with her mother and balance the radio career she always dreamed of (okay, the names and locations have been changed to protect the innocent but it\'s not that fiction), and I\'m working on an article on the childhood immunization debate. Have I mentioned the wedding thing yet?