- My tags:
- family, work at home, friends, writer, reader, dreamer, environmentally friendly, planner
- About me:
- I am a displaced Yooper - I am from Michigan's Upper Peninsula, but currently live in the Lower Peninsula. That's ok for now, but I miss it. I have two beautiful children, a girl and boy, who keep me so busy, and a really great husband that I love being married to. I recently began working from home for Work at Home United and I love it, but am having so much trouble balancing it with time with my kids...
- My interests:
- cooking, reading, NASCAR,
- My website/blog:
- http://www.workathomeunited.com/cwhalen www.livetotalwellness.com/cwhalen
- How I de-stress:
- have a cup of coffee or tea, go shopping, visit with friends, read a great book
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't worry about having a clean house when the kids are little. They are only little for a short time. Make the most of this time with them.
- Adjective to describe me:
- Uptight (I'm not proud of it).
- My favorite book:
- My Antonia by Willa Cather
- My favorite movie:
- Cold Mountain
Joined 12th July 2008
My Day Snapshot
yoopermom hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
yoopermom hasn't written a life to-do list yet.