- My tags:
- mom, real estate, commercial real estate, raleigh
- About me:
- I never went to college and barely graduated high school, I had no mentor to hold my hand while I figured out what I was going to do with my life. But after years of knowing I could and should do more than minimum wage work, I got my real estate license and snuck into the big boy's world of commercial real estate. Now I am trying to prove myself in my industry while I support my husbands call to ministry and enjoy my 2 small children.
- My interests:
- who has time? Okay... Climbing, Writing, Art, Missions, Church, Taking Pictures and The BEACH!
- My website/blog:
- http://www.dixoncp.com http://web.mac.com/dailyamayzed
- How I de-stress:
- Best advice I've gotten:
- "don't feel guilty"
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- just one?
- My favorite movie:
- o brother
From Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Joined 10th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
Renee hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Make positive changes in the world and influence my kids to do the same.
Goals I am working on:
Making more money (ie advancing my career)
Projects I am working on:
I am trying to revitalize a small commercial real estate company.
mastering the art of making friends into clients and clients into friends, I know... we'll see how well this works...