- About me:
- I am a stay-at-home mom who babysits for friends really cheap and hope to get out into the working field again soon.
- My interests:
- reading and camping at my Lake cumberland cabin
- How I de-stress:
- take a nice warm bath by myself with no interuptions. This means hubby has to keep an eye on things for a little bit.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- always take something in car rides to keep kids occupied.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Flowers in the attic
- My favorite movie:
- Dirty Dancing
From Lawrenceburg, Indiana, United States
Joined 26th December 2007
My Day Snapshot
Deb hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
to become financially stable for me and my family.
Goals I am working on:
finding a job to help support family.
Projects I am working on:
a scrapbook of all the christmases and birthdays, one for each kid.