- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 6 and 2
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Routine, Routine, Routine.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Bottle weaning. A lot of people now-a-days push to have babies off the bottle by the time their 18 months- even the doctors. I ignore this. I mean I'm not going to let my kid have a bottle until he is fourl, but I'm not going to take the bottle away from him right after I wean him from nursing.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Everything. I really like reading to my kids, which we do every night before bed. I also like to color with my kids. I play barbies with my daughter, and I play cars with my little boy. There really is not much that I don't like doing with my kids.
From Park Falls, Wisconsin, United States
Joined 19th November 2008
My Day Snapshot
Deanna hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Deanna hasn't written a life to-do list yet.