- My tags:
- life coach, scientist, mentor, professor
- About me:
- I am a mom, professor, and coach, and am a recognized scholar in behavioral science. My professional background is concentrated in human behavior, stress management, and mind-body relationships, and I have over 15 years of coaching and mentoring experience.
- My interests:
- Hiking, cooking, reading
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Exercise and hang our with my family.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You'll never be on your deathbed saying "I wish I'd spent more time in the office".
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Welcome to the World, Baby Girl.
- My favorite movie:
- Defending your Life
From Denver, Colorado, United States
Joined 2nd May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Dr. Mary hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Dr. Mary hasn't written a life to-do list yet.