- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 21, 17, 15
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Our kids are our partners in making our family work. In leadership things that I do where they are involved, they act as my consulting team. We talk about what is happening and how to make it better. Treating them as responsible adults helps them learn to be responsible adults.And when they become responsible adults, we can transition to being more like peers.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Kids don't understand logical reasoning.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Travel that includes hiking, horseback riding, historical sites and the opportunity to meet new people.
From Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
Joined 29th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
Ed Brenegar hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Ed Brenegar hasn't written a life to-do list yet.