- About me:
- I am a pretty busy mommy of 3 toddlers ages 4,3,and 1, that works from home and tries to still do my part for the kids. I love the flexibility of being self-employed but have a hard time with the balancing act.
- My interests:
- networking, socially and professionally, scrapbooking, working on my websites
- My website/blog:
- http://www.stoneoakbc.com http://www.easysite.com/familiamiranda http://www.platinumtree.com
- How I de-stress:
- one of my problems I do not take time to do just that :(
- Best advice I've gotten:
- none yet I way usually considered a "stay at home mom" and haven't met "outted working moms" that is why I am HERE...:)
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- harry potter
From San Antonio, Texas, United States
Joined 6th November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Serena hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To make sure I give all the right keys to my children so they may learn happiness and success in their own lives.
Goals I am working on:
To focus on making time for myself
To get healthy!
Projects I am working on:
Fine tuning my breakfast club.