- My tags:
- work from home, wahm, new york, home business, gardening, young children, knitting, oklahoma, university of oklahoma, mom team, historic preservation, history
- About me:
- I live in the beautiful Hudson Valley area with my son and husband and I currently run two businesses. One is marketing that I do for a wellness business and the other is a freelance planning and historic preservation consultant. Oh, and I also write for a local arts newspaper.
- My interests:
- Gardening, Crafts, Knitting, networking with other moms for playdates for my son, community activisim.
- My website/blog:
- http:/hudsonvalleyplanning.com http://www.redefinework.com
- How I de-stress:
- Knitting. I love to start a new project. Working on how to knit a sock right now.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Trust your instincts and don't worry about what other's say.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Enchanted Castle
- My favorite movie:
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (made in 1929)
From Suffern, New York, United States
Joined 10th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
Susan hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To start a community garden that is organic and handicapped accessable.
Goals I am working on:
I'm going back to school to get my MBA. I'm also in the process of marketing my historic preservation and planning business.
Projects I am working on:
I have been heavy into marketing my historic preservation and planning business. I have made a brochure, and calling contact after contact to spread the word that I'm going on my own. I've also written a white paper, which I will present to any local group that will listen. My first presentation resulted in making a connection with another local independent urban planner, and we submitted a response to an RFP together.