- I run Hudson Valley Planning and Preservation
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Being my own boss. I know that this is kind of a cliche saying, but it is true. No more working on projects that I do not like, because I'm the one who agreed on it.
- Worst thing about my job:
- There is not a down side of the business, but since I work from home, my husband calls me all the time to do little things for his business too, so sometimes I feel like a personal assistant to him, but he loves me being at home.
- My dream job:
- Working it right now.
From Suffern, New York, United States
Joined 10th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
Susan hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To start a community garden that is organic and handicapped accessable.
Goals I am working on:
I'm going back to school to get my MBA. I'm also in the process of marketing my historic preservation and planning business.
Projects I am working on:
I have been heavy into marketing my historic preservation and planning business. I have made a brochure, and calling contact after contact to spread the word that I'm going on my own. I've also written a white paper, which I will present to any local group that will listen. My first presentation resulted in making a connection with another local independent urban planner, and we submitted a response to an RFP together.