- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- In a relationship
- Parenting advice I follow:
- You can never spoil a baby too much and trust your instincts.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- That you have to have your child completely potty trained by 2. My son was still in diapers at three, and my mom gave me such a hard time about it. But, I did not worry, and did not fight my son, and he did just fine.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- I like to do crafts with my son. I have a bachelors in Fine Arts, so I want him to "think outside the box" and crafts are a way to open up a child's eyes to looking at different things in different ways.
From Suffern, New York, United States
Joined 10th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
Susan hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To start a community garden that is organic and handicapped accessable.
Goals I am working on:
I'm going back to school to get my MBA. I'm also in the process of marketing my historic preservation and planning business.
Projects I am working on:
I have been heavy into marketing my historic preservation and planning business. I have made a brochure, and calling contact after contact to spread the word that I'm going on my own. I've also written a white paper, which I will present to any local group that will listen. My first presentation resulted in making a connection with another local independent urban planner, and we submitted a response to an RFP together.