- My tags:
- exercise, children, cooking, entertainment, relaxation, art, building, crafts, style, design, stress management, creativity, green, dogs, diy, gardening, outdoors, self help, film, architecture, architectural salvage, recreation, environmental, beautiful things
- About me:
- Art, music, newness, silence, reading creativity, color, design, new use for old materials, the outdoors, strolling in the woods, anything fun and creative. Would love to meet other moms in the Arts to compare notes with! Love DIY projects and drinking wine!
- My interests:
- The Arts are very important to me. Gardening relaxes me! Cooking and trying new wines is a great relaxation technique. Watching films. Bike riding. Looking at new design and learning how others reuse items for purpose and art. Swimming and biking are always great too! Reading, writing, and sipping coffee on a train is my all time favorite activity!
- How I de-stress:
- I haven't figured that out yet.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- I need some! Haven't received any just yet!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Anna Karinina
- My favorite movie:
- This is an unfair question because is depends on my mood!
From Massachusetts, United States
Joined 7th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Etienne hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
Shutting down my "work mode". Making time to exercise
Projects I am working on:
Creating a back lit shadow box.