- About me:
- Happily married, mother of one. I like to write, take advice from Oprah and play with my daughter.
- My interests:
- Salsa dancing, fashion, reading, tv, walking/running
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- take a long, hot shower or bubble bath, yoga, meditation, writing
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Do what you can, don't expect to be able to do it all. Family first.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Cien Anos de Soledad
- My favorite movie:
- Forrest Gump
Walk On the Moon
From New York, New York, United States
Joined 22nd February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Walk On the Moon hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To find peace and balance from within, regardless of where or how I live.
Goals I am working on:
Going back to school for my 2nd Master\\\'s.
Projects I am working on:
Losing weight (50lbs), selling our apt, looking for a new house, finding new ways for self expression.