- Full-time as a Teacher at NYC Dept. of Education
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- When I help a student or their family. When I come up with a procedure to help with accountability in the school.
- Worst thing about my job:
- When students are disrespectful and defiant when I go out of my way to show everyone respect. I want to model for them an appropriate way to interact with others that could bring them success in the future.
- My dream job:
- Working for an education think tank studying the effects of policy on public education
Walk On the Moon
From New York, New York, United States
Joined 22nd February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Walk On the Moon hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To find peace and balance from within, regardless of where or how I live.
Goals I am working on:
Going back to school for my 2nd Master\\\'s.
Projects I am working on:
Losing weight (50lbs), selling our apt, looking for a new house, finding new ways for self expression.