- About me:
- I love my job, my home, and obviously my family ( which also includes two dogs), and I never seem to have enough time or money.
- My interests:
- besides home and work what else is there time for?
- How I de-stress:
- A hot shower... or a steamy encounter! The best "sleeping pills" ever!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't obsess about keeping a clean house. Just enjoy the time you get to spend with your kids because once they grow up and leave they won't look back and appreciate all the hours of cleaning but they will appreciate the time you spend with them one on one.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Gone With The Wind
- My favorite movie:
- As Good As It Gets
From San Antonio, Texas, United States
Joined 12th October 2008
My Day Snapshot
gsajenn hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Right now my biggest wish is to get a divorce. I have been seperated for 2&1/2 years. Unfortunately my estranges husband left my credit so bad and a mountain of debt on my shoulders. So I have to get out of debt first.
Goals I am working on:
Pay of bankruptcy. Get current on my bills and stay current. I am slmost there. Everything is paid for October, and now that I have two paychecks coming in I should be able to open and begin adding to a savings account.